Contact:

slinkworks@gmail.com

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Gun Log 2.2 is now available.

I just verified that version 2.2 is available and the update works and I did not lose any data during the process.

Since it was my first update I was a bit nervous. I would feel awful if the app didn't download and keep your data.

As I learn this process I do appreciate those that have purchased the application. It is a risk that every user takes and I do not consider it lightly.

Gun Log 2.2 updates the database. Now that I know that I can do that correctly my confidence increases that I can deliver features.

Gun Log 2.2 has a new "Rounds Fired" report and new data fields in weapon configuration and ammunition.

The new report and new fields follow the same pattern of data input and reports in Gun Log 2.1 so at this time I am not doing a tutorial for them.

Thank you again for your support and please rate the app. I just need a few more ratings for an average to show up in the App Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment